Friday, January 15, 2010

The Time Has Come

I've been thinking about taking my blog private for some time now, so I'm glad Michelle did a post about the same thing because it made me get my butt in gear!  One thing I don't like about blogger is that there is no way (at least that I am aware of) to request an invitation to view someone's blog if you don't already know their email address.  There have been so many times that I have stumbled across someones blog that I would love to reconnect with, but don't happen to have their email address.

With that in mind I decided to just create a whole new blog, but leave this one open as a way for people to get in touch with me if they would like to view my new (but unfortunately not improved!) blog.  Just leave a comment with your email address and I will be happy to send you an invitation!  Also, it will be a way for me to see if I actually have any friends or if I really am the big loser I think I am!!!

18 comments:

Life with the Leonards said...

valoy101@yahoo.com - thanks!

nmg said...

Hey April, I would still like to be able to see your blog!
nicmads@gmail.com

Scottie and Tasha said...

invite me, invite me: scottandtasha@gmail.com

P.S. for some good memories country cafe is back in business- can you believe it? ahhh I remember the good 'ole days! ha ha ha ha ha ha

I'm a private blogger as you know and the only way I can find that people can still contact me is in my profile (about me area) is I include my email address, but people only see it if they check my profile. Sorry not much help... I think your idea works better!

Amie said...

My friend did this same thing, and she still leaves a message on her old blog every time she updates. That way her name still floats to the top of my blog list when she has a new post and I can link from there, to her new private blog. Pretty smart, if it isn't too much troule.
amieleonhardt@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

Hey girl, mmelison@yahoo.com

Heather said...

ghatwood@zoominternet.net

Steph said...

stephanietaylor25@gmail.com
I wanna come too

Amber said...

adwilliams29@yahoo.com
I want an invite.

DEFRIEZ said...

Add me please! jennie.defriez@gmail.com

Tasha said...

Hey! I would love an invite!

nleonhardt@comcast.net

Pressett Family said...

We just found your blog through Jordan. It has been a very long time but we would love an invite.
Jon and Stasha Pressett
jspressett@yahoo.com
send us your email address too if you would like to view our blog as well.

Tammy said...

I want an invite....tngale@ymail.com

"Good Times" said...

amlyon0408@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

christiansen.ashley@gmail.com

I would love to see your blog, I am way behind on checking blogs lately.

Keenan and Brittani Atwood said...

keenan.atwood@aggiemail.usu.edu

Lovely Lisa said...

OK, never mind how I found you. But I am sooooo glad I did. This is your old Snow roomie! I would love to get back in touch via blogland. Email me at lisannyoung (at) gmail (dot) com. Our blog is private, too, but I'll send you an invitation once I hear from you.

ps. I can't believe how stinking cute your kids are! :)

Rohm Family said...

oh oh invite me :)wesleyrohm@yahoo.com

Housewife on Fire said...

I would love to follow your fam's blog! {If you'll have me ;)}

ldugovic@yahoo.com